Sunday, July 6, 2008

happy 4th!!!

Although Sophie slept through her first firework show, I think it was her favorite (and first) holiday yet! We watched the Stadium of Fire extravaganza from a hill in Orem and got front row seats for free! Provo has this big festival where they have all these vendor booths. This was Brad's favorite booth- The Gyro booth!
One of the booths sold flower headbands and I just couldn't resist! (I think the flower might be bigger than her head)
Sophie laying on the 4th of July blanket Grandma Jackson made her while modeling her new flower accessory.
Sophie finally decided she likes her swing... next to conquer is the kiddie backpack so mom can go hands free!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh I love sophie's bow. It looks so cute.

Nelson Family said...

Very Cute! Love the Blog. You will have to show me how to do the scrap book part at the top. Can't wait to hang out!

Rappleye Family said...

Hey! Well we found out a friend of ours from Delta manages a 4 plex not too far away from here for cheaper!! We we will get new Carpet and paint! So I think we are taking that and moving out in a few weeks! Good luck hunting! We got lucky and ran into an old friend on the 4th in Delta and he told us about it. Its only going to be 475! Sweet!

Katie said...

I was putting stuff on our blog and Collin asked if he could see baby Sophie! I think he has a crush :) I love that bow you found it's so cute. Let me know when you make some ... Hadley needs some new bows.