Monday, September 22, 2008

what we've been up too...

Well, its been a while... we are now living in Salinas, California (Brad is working for a contract company doing water meter stuff in Monterey Bay). The weather here ROCKS! It is really warm (not blisteringly hot like Utah) with a breeze that keeps you at just the right temperature. I gota be honest, I think I'm falling in love! We will be here for an unknown amount of time, at least until December, but having as much fun as we can! Here are some pictures of what we've been up too..
Hawaiian Vacation: So Brad took over 650 pictures and these are the only ones of us!
The airplanes are so cold, and she didn't want to wear a blanket so we had to improvise on some gloves and a hat!


Sophie's Blessing Little Sophster and her blessing bracelet (Thanks Kristin!) Soph and Grandpa JacksonGrandma and Grandpa Jackson with Sophie

3 comments:

Elizabeth O. said...

Wow I can't believe you guys went to Hawaii. That is awesome. Was it just for fun or another occaision? Sophie looks beutiful in her blessing dress. Is her hair a little auburn? I can't quite tell from the pictures. Anyway I'm glad you're having fun in CA. Hope to see you when you guys get back.

Katie said...

Lucky bums! Three people I know just went to Hawaii and I have yet to go or even see a trip in the near future. And might I add you look fabulous for having a 4 month old.

Melissa said...

I love your hawaii pictures. It is about time. I have been dying. I love sophie's little blessing dress. she looks so sweet. I am missing her and you so much.