Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sophie's 3rd Birthday Party

Sophie had her 3rd birthday this last week. Somehow we magically skipped over the terrible twos but are making up for it by the REALLY terrible threes!
Pictures of Olivia, she is now 3 months.

She loves to just watch people and try to figure out what is going on
Sophie and her pinata. I made it with four and water, but apparently I made it too hard... Brad had to break it open with the backside of a hammer!
I found a tube you put on the top of a coke bottle and drop 7 mentos into the bottle. It sprays the coke 25 feet in the air. The kids loved it!
My first attempt at fondant cake decorating!
Sophie and her Papa
Me and Brad
Me and my cake, all 4 layers
Sophie and her favorite present, HORSES!
Sophie just being cute and showing off her brushed teeth before her party

5 comments:

Kristen and Alex said...

Sophie is adorable. Sorry about the terrible 3's. This age is so difficult. You are so crafty. The cake looked amazing! And the pinata was awesome too. You are such a crafty mom! I need to hang around you more often. Beautiful family!

Catherine and Derrick said...

Happy Birthday to the Sophster, Three already it is hard to believe. I loved the cake it looked great. And even though the pinata was rock hard it looked great. You are a wonderful mother I hope you know that.

Lauren vdH said...

Amen! The cake looks awesome! Where did u learn your mad skills?

Sarah said...

Wow i was shocked to see you had updated!! And you have another baby!! What a cute little family.. I had not seen an update since the osmotic post!!

Natalie said...

Cute stuff! Yes, the terrible two's is a lie. Three is definitely worse. And for Owen, four isn't going so great either. Looks like you guys are doing well.