Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Welcome to Team Warner!

ok so i'm finally joining the blogging world, thanks to much insistence from mckenna, katie, and melissa... now everyone can see how cute our little soph is! Here is our first family picture, never mind that my guts are hanging out on the other side of the blue tarp!


Little Sophie on her first day in the world, check out that umbilical cord!

Sophie and her dad taking a little snooze

After Sophie's first REAL bath (in her mini-tub and all) it was very traumatic for both of us, lets just say she got her first taste of water...

Our little BYU baby!

7 comments:

pop said...

Great c-section picture. One of my jobs si to take the family picture (with dad's camera) once the baby is stable.

You guys are great!

Love

POP

mom said...

Wow!! I am glad to keep up on Sophie's pictures since I can't see her (and you) in person.

I love you guys.

Melissa said...

I love the pics. Sophie is definitely a byu baby. She had to sit through more nursing lectures the most babies ever would. She is so cute.

Josh n' Katie said...

Cute pictures! I love the last one she looks so sweet. She is totally going to win tomorrow!

kenna said...

Darling.

Welcome to the blogging world.

Emily Shaw said...

Sophie is SO cute and sweet! Makes me baby hungry! It's so great to see your new addition! I bet Brad is going to be picture happy with such a sweet baby girl around! Conrats

grandpa said...

I just spent a long time looking at your pictures. Sophie is beautiful and your blog is funny. Sophie is so much Brad's child. That light hair is not from our side. I want to be there bad.

Love you team Warner